- Reserve a spot in a class at least 30 minutes ahead of time. Class sizes may be limited.
- You need to have an active class pass to reserve a spot.
- 20- 30 minutes prior to class, you will receive an email with a link to the class.
- Feel free to join us 15 minutes before class starts and please mute yourself to minimize background noise.
- If you signed up but didn’t get the email, check your spam. If you still don’t see it, email us at email@example.com
To Reserve a Spot (online or in-studio), Sign Into Your Yoga Darśana Punchpass Account
- If you have not been to Yoga Darśana before, please create a Yoga Darśana Punchpass Account.
- Each new student must create their own new account so they can sign our Waiver.
- Please DO NOT create a duplicate account.
- To sign-in, click on this link: Yoga Darśana Punchpass
- Please use your Punchpass account to register for all Zoom and/or in-studio classes.
Download Zoom and Create a FREE Account
- Click here to download the audio / video platform we are using: ZOOM
- You do not need to pay for an account and can use the option to create a free account.
Set Up for the Class
- Assemble your props and pick a space to practice. Please have a mat, block, strap and couple of blankets available. You can also use household items such as thick books for a block, a belt for a strap and a couple of thick towels for blankets..
- Set-up your device or computer away from your mat so we can see your entire pose.
- Please set up square to the camera rather than at an angle.
- If you have a question, raise your hand so the teacher can see you and unmute you.
- IMPORTANT: This is a very different format than an in-person class. We will not be able to see and help individuals in the same way. We ask you to please take care of yourselves! If something is not appropriate for you, please opt out of the pose.
If you have questions, please email before or after class. We will connect with you. Thank you!
After class ends, please help us in spreading the word about our Zoom or in-studio classes so we can continue to offer more classes. Tag us @yogadarsanastudio or #yogadarsanastudio
Please contact Yoga Darśana, at 626.590.1908 to schedule your private lessons.
|Single Private Lesson||$125 per session|
|Series of 3 Private Lessons||$275 per session|
Have questions? Want to get started?
Policies and the Fine Print
Yoga Darśana is a local community studio. All class purchases are final, non-refundable, no extensions and non-transferable. Thank you!